Tourist Visa-UniHill Immigration Servcies

Tourist Visa

This visa lets you visit Australia:

  • to visit or for business visitor purposes
  • for up to three, six or 12 months.
  • for business visitor activities
  • to visit family and friends
  • on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China.

If you are in Australia you can apply for the Tourist stream of the Visitor visa online provided you currently have a valid visa that does not have condition 8503 imposed.


To be granted this visa, you must:

  • meet health and character requirements
  • have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Australia
  • intend to do the activities in the Tourist stream.
  • You could be asked to prove that you hold 12 months of health insurance cover.

Document List:

  • Certified copies of the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents of all people included in the application (these are the pages with the holder’s photo and personal details and the issue/expiry dates).
  • One recent passport sized photograph (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application. These photographs should be of the head and shoulders only against a plain background. Print the name of the person on the back of the photograph.
  • If your name has changed or the name of anyone included in your application has changed: a certified copy of evidence of the name change.
  • Certified copies of birth certificates for you and any other person included in the application. The certificates must show the names of both parents of each person.
  • The character requirements (Police Certificate)
  • If anyone included in the application has served in the armed forces of any country: certified copies of their military service record or discharge papers.
  • Evidence of sufficient funds, such as personal bank statements, pay slips, audited accounts, taxation records or credit card limit.
  • If you are visiting relatives or friends, a letter of invitation from your relative or friend in Australia. If your relative or friend is paying for your visit, evidence that they have the necessary funds.
  • If you are visiting under the Tourist stream: Your itinerary for your stay in Australia.
  • Other information to show that you have an incentive and authority to return to your home country, such as:
  • a letter from your employer stating your intention to return to your job
  • evidence of enrolment at a school, college or university in your home country
  • evidence of immediate family members in your home country
  • evidence of your visa or residence status in your home country, and your right to return
  • evidence of property or other significant assets owned in your home country.

Children younger than 18 years of age

  • If you are younger than 18 years of age: evidence that every person with a legal right to decide where you live consents to your travel to Australia on this visa. If one or both parents are not coming with you, provide:
  • a statutory declaration giving their permission
  • Form 1229 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years
  • If you use this form, you will have to attach a certified copy of your parent’s or guardian’s government-issued identification document (such as a passport or drivers licence) with their photograph and their signature.
  • If you are younger than 18 years of age and you will stay in Australia with someone other than a parent, legal guardian or relative: a declaration signed by the person who will be responsible for you in Australia
  • Form 1257 Undertaking declaration
  • Evidence of enrolment at school, college or university.

Book your consultation with our Registered Migration Agent